maandag 3 oktober 2011

Books on my wishlist

I love buying books, especially art books... Unfortunately I'm not that rich, so I can't afford to buy every pretty book I come across. So here are some books I want to buy if I'd someday start making some more money!












Impressive - Printmaking, Letterpress and Graphic Design Gestalten ISBN: 978-3-89955-368-0 It's a beautiful book featuring a lot of great artists. I love the mixture of hand work and print work in this one. Very inspiring.










Naïve - Modernism and Folklore in Contemporary Graphic Design
Gestalten
ISBN: 978-3-89955-247-8

Another pretty book by Gestalten. I just love the vibrant colours and the mixture of styles. Would be awesome to have such a treasure on my bookshelf.


















Tangible - High Touch Visuals

I unfortunately never had the chance to see this beauty in real life. Though it sounds really awesome from what I've heard of it.

I recently bought Papercraft 2 (which I totally love) and a book about making pop ups!
Hope to add other pretty books soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten